- I have no idea who started the idea that men do the grilling, but I love it. Grilling has changed Beez from a man who only ate hamburger, steaks, and pizza into a culinary adventurer.
- 1 cup 1/4-inch pieces peeled, cored pineapple
- 3/4 cup 1/4-inch pieces peeled, pitted mango
- 2/3 cup 1/4-inch pieces red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup 1/4-inch pieces seeded tomato
- 1/3 cup 1/4-inch pieces seeded English hothouse cucumber (guess what? I'm betting you could substitute regular old every day cucumber)
- 1/3 cup 1/4-inch pieces red onion
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons minced seeded jalapeño chili
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 6 6-ounce sea bass fillets
- Olive oil
Combine first 10 ingredients in medium bowl; toss to blend. Season salsa with salt. Chill to blend flavors, at least 1 hour and up to 4 hours, tossing occasionally.
Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Brush fish with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill until just opaque in center, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer to plates. Top with salsa and serve.